[MPlayer-users] Problems with Radeon 9000 pro

Jose Antonio Becerra Permuy ronin at breanca.net
Tue Jan 28 00:09:19 CET 2003

El Lun 27 Ene 2003 10:12, Jean-Marc Stévenne escribió:
> I don't have this card but I'am considering buying one when I buy a
> projector. Try search for "modeline AND 960x540" on this page
> http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/search.php

	Modelines don't work with ATi drivers and XFree86 4.2.1 although, as Marcus
said, they work with XFree86 4.2.99.
	BTW, my projector is a Panasonic AE-100E. It is a great projector if you use
VGA input and the right resolutions and timings. I am very, very, very happy
with it :-) Keeping in mind I am very busy these days, I think I am waiting
for XFree86 4.3.0 final :-)
	Regards.