[MPlayer-users] changing audio track or aspect ratio makes clip restart

Hakon G hakon_ at everyday.com
Tue Jan 21 03:24:42 CET 2003

Hi!
I'm new to this list, haven't used mplayer for very long time.
I use a cvs build from some days ago which should correspond to rc2.

This is something I've noticed when using gmplayer...
When there's a video clip playing, and I use the menu to change either
the aspect ratio or switch between possible diffent audio tracks,
what happens is that the clip starts over from frame zero.
There's no doubt to me that this is a bug, correct?
Well, I don't suppose that I am the first to notice this, in fact I am sure
that it is well known to the developers. However I could not find anything about
this nor in the "list of known bugs", neither in the mailing lists.

So my question is, what is the status of this problem? Is it worked on?
Or is it in fact something that I need to do myself on my system?
Thanks

Hakon