[MPlayer-users] ATI TV-Wonder

Robinson, Chad crobinson at rfgonline.com
Sun Jan 19 20:34:35 CET 2003

I got this card sorta-working but am still having a problem. Curiously, despite posts I've seen about problems with audio, audio worked for me from the first try. My problem is that video looks... odd...

Basically, I see the picture, but it's quasi-garbled. That is, the top 3/4 looks slightly out of whack, but I can make out the channel. The bottom 1/4 is a bar of total garbage.

I have tried:
1. Different width/height combinations: 640x480, 320x240, 352x240
2. Different video formats: YUY2, i420, etc. per the FAQ/manual
3. Different norms (although I am NTSC, I tried them all for giggles)

Any thoughts? If I can get this going, my ONLY A/V component will be my Mplayer box. =)

Regards,
Chad