[MPlayer-users] Odd bug...

Ian Kumlien pomac at vapor.com
Fri Jan 17 01:01:37 CET 2003

Hi all,

I'm using a cvs version above -rc2.I can't test latest cvs version since
ffmpeg's cvs server is down.. =P
(MPlayer CVS-030110-23:10-3.2 (C) 2000-2002 Arpad Gereoffy (see DOCS))

One thing i have discovered is that if you use the right mb menu alot
(yes gui mode enabled) you get little grey dots where the menu opened.
These dots stay. It's like they are inserted into the xv layer.

The config i run is gmplayer with xv out.

The really annoying bit is, to get rit of those grey dots you have to
restart X11.

Please CC me on any replies, since i'm not on this ml.
--
Ian Kumlien <pomac at vapor.com>