[MPlayer-users] DVD-keys and .vobs

Stian Jordet liste at jordet.nu
Sat Jan 11 03:14:51 CET 2003

I borrowed a dvd from a friend, which because I didn't have the time to
watch it right then, I wanted to rip. I didn't have the time to rip it
right then. I have no idea why I did this, because I actually did know
that it won't work, but anyhow, I just copied the entire dvd to my
harddrive (silly, I know). And ofcourse I can't play those .vobs now. I
do have the dvdkey in ~/.mplayer/DVDKeys/movie, but I can't seem to be
able to use that one. Is that a correct assumption? I am best of to
delete those vobs, and just hope it was a bad movie? :)

Regards,
Stian