[MPlayer-users] .vro files

Jason Hollinden jhollind at hollindenfamily.org
Mon Jan 6 21:30:24 CET 2003

Didn't find anything.  I've just been encoding the whole .vro file at
once into an SVCD like this:

mencvcd sideA -noburn -cdsize 800 -svcdout -vnorm n -vfr 4 vr_movie.vro

If I ever hear of anything, I'll let you (and the few others that have
contacted me) know.

BTW, I haven't been able to play the DVD-R disks this camera creates
with mplayer.  I don't have one handy, but next time I have one I'll
make a note of the error message.  If I recall, it's something like
"inproper .ifo file" or whatnot.  It plays fine in my standalone DVD
player, so I'm assuming the disk is ok.  Have you had any problem with
that media?

Thanks...

On Mon, 06 Jan 2003, Joe S. Almeida wrote:

> Jason, my name is Joe Almeida, and I just read a post by you concerning converting .vro files, I am in the same boat, as I have a DZMV230A camcorder. I just  found out that ULEAD video editing software (DVD Movie factory 2 @ ulead.com) will import .vro files and allow you to author and do minor editing. I am looking for more than just minor cut and trim editing software, I am looking for edit software, did you have any luck in finding any software? Any help you could provide would be much appreciated. Thanks Joe.

Jason

   Our Cabbage Who Art in D.C.

   In biology -- and the economy -- simple rules produce complex behaviors.
   That's "simple" rules.

   The Lord's Prayer is 66 words, the Gettysburg Address is 286 words,
   there are 1,322 words in the Declaration of Independence, but government
   regulations on the sale of cabbage total 26,911 words.

   That's "cabbage." Cole slaw, we presume, is more complicated.

   Source: National Review (10/24/94)