[MPlayer-users] .vro files

Joe S. Almeida jalmeida at co.gloucester.nj.us
Mon Jan 6 20:54:44 CET 2003

Jason, my name is Joe Almeida, and I just read a post by you concerning converting .vro files, I am in the same boat, as I have a DZMV230A camcorder. I just  found out that ULEAD video editing software (DVD Movie factory 2 @ ulead.com) will import .vro files and allow you to author and do minor editing. I am looking for more than just minor cut and trim editing software, I am looking for edit software, did you have any luck in finding any software? Any help you could provide would be much appreciated. Thanks Joe.