[MPlayer-users] Re: recomended components for mplayer

Roger D. Vargas rogerdv at softhome.net
Fri Jan 3 16:53:10 CET 2003

El Jue 02 Ene 2003 17:44, gabor farkas escribió:

> yes, i'd love if nvidia would release the driver sources
> yes, i know i can buy an ati or a matrox card.
> yes, for watching movies i'd buy a matrox card.
> no, i won't buy an ati or a matrox card, because sometimes i want to
> play some 3d games, and there aren't any open-source drivers with fast
> 3d performance for fast 3d cards ( by fast cards i mean geforce3+,
> ati8500+, matrox parhelia+ )...

I would like to have a wife as beatiful as Jennifer Lopez, with Jenna Jameson
skills, smart as Marie Curie and obedient as a clone trooper. Havent found
one yet.
The world is such imperfect... We wont have a good video card with open source
drivers, not for the moment. What we have to do is to get the best we can
from what we have.

--
Roger D. Vargas
ICQ: 117641572