[MPlayer-users] bug fixed... re: not compiled with libcss support

George Georgalis georgw at galis.org
Wed Feb 19 04:40:39 CET 2003

Hi

I'm new to this list, apologies if this was discussed already today.

I was building MPlayer-0.90rc4 and kept getting scrambled dvd output
with

  Encrypted VOB file (not compiled with libcss support)! Read DOCS/cd-dvd.html.

    or even

  Encrypted stream but you did not request authentication!!

As it turns out, I needed to change this line in libmpdvdkit2/Makefile

 #OPTFLAGS = -mcpu=pentium -march=pentium -O4
 OPTFLAGS = -mcpu=i686 -march=i686 -O4

I also tried this

    -DSYS_LINUX -D__USE_UNIX98 -D_REENTRANT -D_GNU_SOURCE -funroll-loops
    #-DSYS_LINUX -D__USE_UNIX98 -D_REENTRANT -D_GNU_SOURCE

and it seems to work fine with gcc 3.2.2 and gcc 2.95.4

Here's some data from my /proc/cpuinfo

vendor_id       : AuthenticAMD
cpu family      : 6
model           : 3
model name      : AMD Duron(tm) Processor

Cheers,
// George

--
GEORGE GEORGALIS, System Admin/Architect    cell: 347-451-8229
Security Services, Web, Mail,            mailto:george at galis.org
Multimedia, DB, DNS and Metrics.       http://www.galis.org/george