[MPlayer-users] Problem with libmp3lame.

Marcin Wolcendorf wolcendo at free.polbox.pl
Tue Feb 18 17:50:44 CET 2003

Hi,

I have following problem with libmp3lame- when it is configured with no
options (i.e. with ./configure only- so installed in /usr/local),
mplayer can't configure for it (can't see it). When lame is configured
with --prefix=/usr everything works just fine. What is the problem?
I've found, that there is small software piece to find, if libmp3lame
exists- but I can't make it to compile regardless libmp3lame is under
/usr or /usr/local

What is wrong?

Regards,

M.W.