[MPlayer-users] Re: changing aspect ratio in avi without reencoding

Tue Feb 18 07:30:27 CET 2003

On Mon, 17 Feb 2003, Arpi wrote:

A>wrong. AR is coded in the video frame headers for mpeg 1/2 too just
A>like in mpeg 4. so either they workarounded teh shit and they can

OK, but can I change aspect ratio in given file? I tried to encode file
with different aspect ratios, the difference is understandable, but when
I use no aspect at all, the file differs more, and can't be compared
using "cmp" at all. I don't mind spendind some time writing program
which changes aspect, but I need some documentation on it...

--

Vladimir