[MPlayer-users] Re: changing aspect ratio in avi without reencoding

Tue Feb 18 07:25:41 CET 2003

On Sun, 16 Feb 2003, ChristianHJW wrote:

C>Unfortunately its not that easy on Windows, as most players there are
C>DirectShow based. The problem is ( as Milan Cutka was pointing out ) that

Most, but not all... The ones who had implemented their own avi demuxer
will be able to support this. I can ask friend about adding this feature
to crystal player, but first I need some more info on this, at least
answer to my question...

--

Vladimir