[MPlayer-users] total playing time slave mode

Tom Deblauwe tom.deblauwe at pandora.be
Sun Feb 16 22:07:36 CET 2003

Hello,

I was wondering if I can in any way get the total playing time of a movie when
mplayer is started in slave mode.  I want to use it that way so I can make a
seek bar in my program.  But of course I need the total playing time.  Anyone
has a suggestion how to do this?  I really can't find anything in the help
docs :-s

I hope this is possible or otherwise slave mode would be less interesting for
external players I guess.

thanx,
Tom,

ps I'm not subscribed to the mailing list so please include me in cc, thx!