[MPlayer-users] Multisegment video captures

darkshadow at shaw.ca darkshadow at shaw.ca
Sat Feb 15 20:16:13 CET 2003

I am trying to leave Winblows behind me but I am having trouble finding good video capture software the closest is mencoder which I get awesome results capturing 480x480 direct copys from my tv card but my only problem is that I have not found any software that can give me multi segment captures like virtualdub so I am limited to roughly 3 minute captures. Is there a way you could implement this.

Plus a way to play multisegment files with the apm disabled will changing clips due to the fact that when I watch multisegment with the command "mplayer recording.*.avi" the first clip change after 20 minutes is blacked out.