[MPlayer-users] AniMatrix

Luis.F.Correia Luis.F.Correia at seg-social.pt
Fri Feb 14 12:22:22 CET 2003

>Not exactly.  The start is mjpeg, then after a small amount of time it's
sorenson (iirc).  Hence the >audio desync if you just skip the mjpeg.

Well, it is my time to also say 'not exactly' :)

The audio desync comes from the movie having two (2) audio tracks.
mplayer plays both at once, and not in sequence as the windows player does.
there must be a flag somewhere in the movie that explaing this behaviour.

>I'm not convinced the current mplayer structure would take enjoy changing
codecs on the fly much.

Yes, Arpi has mentioned that, but it works nevertheless...