[MPlayer-users] Brightness and contrast setting ineffectual

Mihai RUSU dizzy at roedu.net
Thu Feb 13 03:26:34 CET 2003

Hi

What does xvinfo tell you ? Do you have CONTRAST/BRIGHTNESS support ?

If yes you may try using -vo xv for output video device. If not, try using
the software equalizer from the -vop options.

>From the manpage:

                 eq[=bright:cont]    Activates    the    software
                                     equalizer  with  interactive
                                     controls  like  the hardware
                                     eq controls.  The values can
                                     be from -100 to 100.