[MPlayer-users] Combining video clips using mplayer

Nick Hatch hatchn at cc.wwu.edu
Tue Feb 4 20:15:39 CET 2003

I'm trying to find a way to combine video clips using mplayer. I want to add a
standard two second title screen to a bunch of movies. I've created the
animated sequence using gimp, and exported the .jpg files and created a .avi
movie file using mencoder. How can I append this animation to the beginning
of a prerecorded movie?

It seems that this would be very easy to do, but I can't find the options to
do it. If it isn't possible to do with mplayer, are there any other tools to
do it easily?

Thanks for any help.

-Nick