[MPlayer-users] Cannot install

Colin Leroy colin at colino.net
Sat Feb 1 20:04:06 CET 2003

On 01 Feb 2003 14:05:33 -0500 Thomas Hulslander <thulslander at ptcnh.net>
wrote:

> Is it me being ignorant or is this "answer" entirely cryptic? I am lost.
> I do not have a tar file.

This was just about how compilation is, in fact, easier than rpms :)

> I did, however, finally manage to install
> common, -non-gui, and skin files, but I still don't seem to have them
> available to me anywhere.

Did you install mplayer-0.90... ? you need this one too.
if yes, maybe Dominik's rpms don't add an entry in the menus. Try to open
a terminal (Konsole) and type mplayer or gmplayer in it.
--
Colin
"This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time."