[MPlayer-users] BUG: mencoder dvd sync

christopher j bottaro cjb at cs.utexas.edu
Sat Feb 1 10:11:02 CET 2003

phew, cool...glad i'm not the only one with this problem.  can you give me
instructions on how to checkout an older version of mplayer/mencoder from
cvs?  this bug is plaguing me, and i'm willing to revert to an older version
to produce in sync divx's.

btw, yours are only 100ms off?  mine seem to be between 200-300ms off...

i won't really mind so much if i could get mencoder's -audio-delay option to
work (and if it other players recognized it, do they?), but that doesn't seem
to work either...

thanks,
-- christopher