[MPlayer-users] Pausing tv with mplayer

cyrax at b0rken.dk cyrax at b0rken.dk
Fri Dec 26 03:40:59 CET 2003

I've been looking around for an easy way to pause when I watch tv on my
tv-tuner and at a later point continue. I tried freevo and mythtv, but
they both seemed bloated and in any case too difficult to get to work.
After messing around with mplayer and mencoder I solved my problem with
a script or two. Experiences and such here:

http://forum.b0rken.dk/drupal/?q=node/view/139

No questions, just experience. How nice :).
--
// Mark Gjøl
Is it better to abide by the rules until they're changed or help speed the change by breaking them?