[MPlayer-users] Annoying horizontal line on bottom in fullscreen mode

Brian Bui bbui at telus.net
Sun Dec 21 17:23:24 CET 2003

Hi all,

This topic probably has been covered already but google isn't giving me
any results.

When I play a video and switch to fullscreen mode, there is this
annoying horizontal artifact line at the bottom of the picture (between
the video picture and the black section).  The line seems to be dynamic
in that it keeps blinking with usually a greenish coloration.  How do I
fix that?

my setup is RH 9.1 running XFree86 4.3.0 and mplayer 1.0.

Regards,

Brian