[MPlayer-users] [novirus] subtitles problem

David crickinside at yahoo.it
Mon Dec 15 13:20:52 CET 2003

Hi! I have a big problem. I have some video divX. I've downloaded the subtitle. (one in format microDVD and the other in the srt format). I see them during the videos. The problem is 'bout the synchronization.

Using -subdelay -4 for the first 15 min is all ok. But over this time the subtitles are faster or slower than the video.

I using also the -fps 25 option.

Where is the problem ?

Thnx.

--