[MPlayer-users] gmplayer: Annoying bug

Thomas Winischhofer twini at xfree86.org
Tue Dec 9 17:55:57 CET 2003

When I do

   gmplayer -vo xv -loop 3 FILENAME

mplayer plays the file once, and when the first loop should begin, I do
only see a blank (actual color obviously depends on the skin used, with
the default skin blue, but it's _not_ the colorkey) window. Seems the
gui stuff paints over the colorkey (which - correctly - isn't repainted
by Xv since the window didn't change size or location).

Just mplayer (without GUI) doesn't do this, it closes the video window
after the first replay, and reopens it for the second and so forth.

The hardware I am using doesn't really matter (since the Xv code is
identical in all drivers I know as regards region handling and
repainting the color key) but for the pathetically interested: SiS.

I have seen this in all 1.0pre releases. Currently using pre3.

Thomas

--
Thomas Winischhofer
Vienna/Austria