[MPlayer-users] Commercial detection (was: Re: Can mencoder write partial files w hile encoding?)

Rainer Hantsch rainer at hantsch.co.at
Fri Aug 29 18:09:31 CEST 2003

On Fri, 29 Aug 2003 mslama at email.cz wrote:
| Sorry my knowledge of german is very poor. It seems to me you do not have
| gtk 2.0.

This is probably right. But is there a GTK2 RPM available for SuSE 8.0? I do
not really want to start replacing my whole system (this is my production
machine, too!) and possibly get it instable hereby!

But: This is exactly what I mean. Always are the newest things taken, and then
such stupid problems arise...

| As you can see from my configure output I have gtk 2.0.6 (I do not know
| about necessary dependencies for avidemux I simply ran configure and make
| and it worked so I did not care about it.) (I also soon leave for home so I
| will not respond till Monday.) Try to check requirements (web page of
| avidemux, INSTALL, ...)
|
| checking cpu type ... i686
| Machine vendor : pc
| MMX is ON
| cpu done
|  GTK+ version        : 2.0.6
|  Divx5.0.5 ?         : no
|  *** DISABLED ***
|  Xvid  Codec         : yes
|  Mjpeg               : no
|  Mpeg                : yes
|  Mad decoder         : yes
|  OSS                 : yes
|  ALSA                : yes
|  Xvideo              : yes
|  Lame                : yes
|  Ogg Vorbis          : yes
|  A52/AC3             : no
|  FFMPEG              : yes
|  ARTS                : yes
|  FreeType            : yes
|  XML2                : yes
|  Toolame             : no
|  Lame                : /usr/local/bin/lame
|  locale              : ${prefix}/share/locale
|  Little endian cpu   : yes

mfg

  Ing. Rainer Hantsch