[MPlayer-users] subtitles and font encoding in (g)mplayer? is it a bug?

Christof Buergi christof at buergi.lugs.ch
Fri Aug 22 21:44:54 CEST 2003

Am Donnerstag, 21. August 2003 16.34 schrieb Yemu:
> DOCS/bugreports.html] hi!
> i have this problem: when I use gmplayer it shows subtitles encoded
> in windows-1250 wrong - instead of polish letters it shows _ but when
> i play the same movie with the same subtitles using mplayer it shows
> the letters right. info about my system:

gmplayer has it's own preferences dialog, which may override the options
in the config file. Open the dialog with <right click> -> preferences,
and check the settings for "font".

--
                     _ ___      http://www.p2501.ch/             / \
|/  /\   /\   /\  | \   |  |    christof at buergi.lugs.ch          \ /
|\ /--\ /  \ /  \ | /_  |  |    Master of unrealistic idealism    x
                                Say NO to HTML in mail and news  / \