[MPlayer-users] directfb and v4l2 problems

Lubo Drobny lubod at microstep-mis.com
Thu Aug 21 09:01:36 CEST 2003

Hello,

I downloaded mplayer cvs snapshot from 18 aug and found two problems:
1. when I use mplayer on framebuffer (rivafb , kernel 2.4.21, nvidia
TNT2) it is work, but -vo directfb gives only black screen without any
error. (I tried every examples from DirectFB and all works.)
2. I have tv card with saa7134 chip , (driver has v4l2 interface),
mplayer works only in case when I start before xawtv ?(fbtv) program and
show only last choosen channel. It looks that mplayer cannot handle
tuner with v4l2 inteface very well.

Thanks for any advice.

lubo