[MPlayer-users] WMV full screen

S Harker s.harker at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Aug 20 23:22:29 CEST 2003

Hi...

I have installed mplayer and gmplayer from the Mandrake 9.1 installed
(mplayer version 0.90rc4-3.2.1) and whenever I start gmplayer from
console or via a WMV (with the codec installed in /usr/local/lib/win32)
it defaults to full screen however starting mplayer or gmplayer (mplayer
starts gui'd) using an avi (divx or otherwise) it starts windowed. I
have checked the gui config and it states "load_fullscreen = "no" so my
question how on earth do I stop it starting in full screen ??

Thanks

Steve