[MPlayer-users] Dropping Last Few Minutes of DivX AVI

mplayer at w007.org mplayer at w007.org
Wed Apr 23 08:22:10 CEST 2003

<quote who="Ashley Evans">
You can proabaly "overburn" the extra 9megs to the cd anyway, if that's
your problem. Even if it doesn't entirely fit (with cdrecord on linux at
least) it will just truncate the file and finalise the disc.
</quote>

While this is the main reason behind my desire to remove the credits, I
would still like to figure out how to get those credits removed, even if I
find a solution for overburning the CD. I'm running Mac OS X and have not
used cdrecord before, but I will look into it.

Thanks,
Ben Jansen