[MPlayer-users] Re: vf:// bug

Justin Moore justin at cs.duke.edu
Mon Apr 21 17:26:44 CEST 2003

> >    Recently I tried to make a divx movie out of a series of jpegs I had.
> > It kept failing with an error about being unable to find any .JPG files.
> > After some hacking about, I found that in ./libmpdemux/mf.c on line 69,
> > the variable fname had "vf://*.JPG" instead of "*.JPG".  I added a hack
> > to memmove everything in the string over strlen("vf://") bytes, but that
> > might not be the cleanest solution.
> You mean mf://*.jpg i think. Anyway it's fixed in CVS since yesterday.

   Actually it was *.JPG; they were from a sony digital camera. :) Good
to hear about the fix.


Department of Computer Science, Duke University, Durham, NC 27708-0129
Email:	justin at cs.duke.edu
Web:	http://www.cs.duke.edu/~justin/

More information about the MPlayer-users mailing list