[MPlayer-users] Re: vf:// bug

Alban Bedel albeu at free.fr
Mon Apr 21 17:14:55 CEST 2003

Hi Justin Moore,

on Mon, 21 Apr 2003 11:10:03 -0400 (EDT) you wrote:

> [Automatic answer: RTFM (read DOCS, FAQ), also read
> DOCS/bugreports.html]
>    Recently I tried to make a divx movie out of a series of jpegs I had.
> It kept failing with an error about being unable to find any .JPG files.
> After some hacking about, I found that in ./libmpdemux/mf.c on line 69,
> the variable fname had "vf://*.JPG" instead of "*.JPG".  I added a hack
> to memmove everything in the string over strlen("vf://") bytes, but that
> might not be the cleanest solution.
You mean mf://*.jpg i think. Anyway it's fixed in CVS since yesterday.

More information about the MPlayer-users mailing list