[MPlayer-users] vf:// bug

Justin Moore justin at cs.duke.edu
Mon Apr 21 17:10:03 CEST 2003

   Recently I tried to make a divx movie out of a series of jpegs I had.
It kept failing with an error about being unable to find any .JPG files.
After some hacking about, I found that in ./libmpdemux/mf.c on line 69,
the variable fname had "vf://*.JPG" instead of "*.JPG".  I added a hack
to memmove everything in the string over strlen("vf://") bytes, but that
might not be the cleanest solution.

Just FYI.

Department of Computer Science, Duke University, Durham, NC 27708-0129
Email:	justin at cs.duke.edu
Web:	http://www.cs.duke.edu/~justin/

More information about the MPlayer-users mailing list