[MPlayer-users] Re: Problem with 2-pass encoding.

rbtq7ol02 at sneakemail.com rbtq7ol02 at sneakemail.com
Tue Apr 15 17:32:55 CEST 2003

> Can you send (gzipped) the first 100 lines or so of the
> "divx2pass.log" file produced by the 2nd pass ?
>
> --
> Rémi

Not sure if you meant to you or the list, and not sure if the list takes
attachments, so I put it online.  It compressed quite well, the entire
divx2pass.log came to about 150KB, I put it at
http://chshrcat.homelinux.net/divx2pass.log.gz

I was sort of suspicious about the log as well, I'm not sure if all lines are
supposed to be identical in format, if they are then it does look like some
are not correct.  It's a very delicate problem, the last time that this
happened, making slight changes in the filters used or selecting a different
scaler would fix it.  When I have a little time, I will try to see if a
smaller part of the original file can be used to reproduce this error.