[MPlayer-users] Xvideo error with new Matrix trailer?

Moritz Moeller-Herrmann mmh at gmx.net
Sun Apr 13 15:02:44 CEST 2003

Hi, I have a problem with the new Matrix trailer.

It plays just fine, if I use -vo x11, but using -vo xv,
I just get a green screen and sound.

Is this related to the size of the video
and should I report this as a bug to the Xfree86 developers?

I use an Intel integrated graphics chipset 82830 with Xfree86-4.3 (i810
driver) and no other movie shows this stranger behaviour. Fullscreen and
DVD work just fine with all other (normal sized) movies.

I have already set VideoRam to 64MB otherwise I get an X Resource Allocation
error on mplayer startup, which causes a segfault in current MPlayer-cvs.