[MPlayer-users] CVS build failures..

Dave at 0Bits.COM Dave at 0Bits.COM
Wed Apr 2 16:42:04 CEST 2003

Hi,

when trying to compile cvs from the past few days it appears
that vcd_trac is not defined anywhere.. I always get this compilation
error

interface.c: In function `guiGetEvent':
interface.c:683: `vcd_track' undeclared (first use in this function)
interface.c:683: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
interface.c:683: for each function it appears in.)
interface.c: In function `gtkSet':
interface.c:1034: warning: passing arg 2 of pointer to function makes pointer from integer without a cast
interface.c:1065: warning: passing arg 2 of pointer to function makes pointer from integer without a cast
interface.c:1073: warning: passing arg 2 of pointer to function makes pointer from integer without a cast
interface.c: At top level:
../cfg-mplayer-def.h:1: warning: `default_config' defined but not used
make: *** [interface.o] Error 1

I have created a diff for this and attached it to this
mail. I think it's the correct thing to do.

Cheers