[MPlayer-users] ativcr2 codec

CARRY émile e1000kry at nerim.net
Sat Sep 28 12:51:02 CEST 2002

Hi,

For my problem, you can get avi films encoded with ativcr2 codec here:
http://e1000kry.nerim.net/telecharge.html
I sum up my problem:
First, I can't play avi films created with codec ativcr2 (on a ati
all-in-wonder pro card), when I use mplayer, I get a signal 11 with
init_video_codec ( I attach a log file). And I've w32codec installed.
Second, can I encode this avi on another format to make an editing of
this films (with mencode?) and thus play this new films without
ativcr2.dll?

You can get a log file when I play this films.

Thanks and I'm sorry for noise...

Émile
--
Le nationalisme est une maladie infantile. C'est la rougeole de
l'humanité.