[MPlayer-users] Any ZapStation/Sis630 users ?

Denis Leroy denisleroy at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 27 02:43:02 CEST 2002

I'd like to know if there's anyone on this list who
uses a ZapStation (www.zapmedia.com) or more
generally, a P6STP-FN-like mobo with an on-board
sis630, and who's interested in discussing optimal
ways to run mplayer on this type of hardware.

I'm writing my own software for the ZapStation (runs a
800 Mhz Celeron), and fine-tuning the system for
optimal mplayer usage is quite a challenge. I haven't
been able to play a DVD in quite 100% full speed, for
example (though it's pretty close).