[MPlayer-users] vcd with multiple audio/subtitle languages?

Josef Wolf jw at raven.inka.de
Wed Sep 25 23:50:02 CEST 2002

On Wed, Sep 25, 2002 at 02:04:09PM +0200, Steffen Barszus wrote:

> > > Would such a thing work?

> > I think not. Too much seeking for the cd-rom ... worse than playing ni
> > files...

You could avoid seeking if you copy the sub/audio on a temp directory.

> and its a littlebit stupid to do so, since svcds can have multible subtitles
> and audio-streams

I have asked this very question a while ago on this list and I got no
answers. Therefore I assumed that it is not possible for SVCDs to have
multiple audio/subtitles.

> so it's better to make svcds and if you have luck, you can
> play these svcds on a standaloneplayer too with changable audio/subtitles

If you have any information how to produce svcd with multiple
sub/audio, would you please point me to this information?

--
-- Josef Wolf -- jw at raven.inka.de --