[MPlayer-users] slider doesn't match file seek position

David Fallon davef at d2.com
Mon Sep 16 23:01:01 CEST 2002

Hi, I just downloaded/tried the latest release (0.90-pre7), and tried
playing some quicktimes (I believe in the older format, as they worked,
although I can find out if it helps, I guess). The playback worked fine,
but when I tried to seek to a specific part of the movie, it would jump
to the appropriate spot, but the slider wouldn't actually move there (or
for that matter, as the movie played, the slider didn't move to the
right). Also, the overlay on the video screen that showed your progress
in the movie didn't move at all. Can I help with more information, or
should I (hopefully) wait for the next release, as you already know/have
fixed it?

--

dave