[MPlayer-users] xvid + mencoder broken ?

Martin Hoffmann ma.hoff at t-online.de
Sun Sep 8 22:24:01 CEST 2002

Somehow interesting: The output.avi file grows while mencoder works on frame
number 1  ! This takes several seconds ! After that more or less "normal"
encoding begins - and as usual around 20 frames per second are processed
(quite normal on my Athlon 1800) - But frame 1 creates the huge file !
Sometimes several GB in size !

I cannot understand why ...

Martin.