[MPlayer-users] -master removed

Brent Clark - Scanvaegt SA CC brentgclark at mweb.co.za
Fri Sep 6 09:33:01 CEST 2002

Can someone help me by telling me why mplayer says the following.

-master option removed used -aop list=volume instead.
I initally compiled it and it said the same thing.
I use debian, so therefore I installed the debian packages.
and still nothing.

I type mplayer avifile.avi and I get the message.
I too tried the gmplayer and all I get is the above message.

If someone can help me that would be great.
Oh I have a amd 400 with 128mB with a voodoo3 pci card, dont know if thats the problem

Regards
Brent Clark

NOTICE
This message contains privileged and confidential information intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination, copy or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient, is prohibited.
If you received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail, facsimile or telephone and thereafter delete the material from any computer.
Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the view of the entity transmitting the message.

Brent Clark

Scanvaegt service \  support

Tel: +27 21 982 4415

Mobile: +27 73 1949216