[MPlayer-users] Re: Re SDL window mode on Mac bugreport

devros devros at seznam.cz
Sat Oct 26 18:59:02 CEST 2002

> Re: SDL window mode on Mac bugreport. (Colin Leroy)

> Are you able to use another sdl video driver ? (try -vo sdl:x11, -vo
> sdl:xv, ... Although I don't know if x11 or xv exist on OSX).
There is only sdl, for x11 you must download and install Xfree (50 MB)
And mplayer is in Xfree very sloow :(

Im aplied patch (very thanks)
But I don?t se any change :(
But before mplayer crash window is moved to botom desktop.
Try http://212.80.76.22:80/devros//X.AVI

> And if it doesn't work, or change the problem, please send the output of
> mplayer like you did, but with -v -v -v switches (very very verbose ;-)).

OK there is txt whit -v -v -v
http://212.80.76.22:80/devros//bug.txt

Thanks
Devros