[MPlayer-users] Blue screen (not in windows)

Alberto Simões/EPL albie at alfarrabio.di.uminho.pt
Wed Oct 9 19:16:02 CEST 2002

Hi.

I've read the faq and video output page from the documentation, but
I can't solve my problem.

With avi files (mpeg works properly) I listen to the sound, but the
image is blue (sdl -- I know it uses xv, and xv). With output x11 it
works (but the fullscreen is not fully functional).

I checked the pixel formats, and it seems ok.

Can anybody give me any idea? (thanks)

Alberto
--
Departamento de Informatica - Universidade do Minho

"The C Programming Language -- A language which combines the
flexibility of assembly language with the power of assembly language."