[MPlayer-users] qustion/request (Mplayer as Linux media player)

Marcin Bukat wodz at soliton.ch.pw.edu.pl
Tue Nov 26 22:08:02 CET 2002

Hi!
I have been using Mplayer for few mounts and I love this soft. Realy!

Here is my question: Since Mplayer is able to play almost all sort of
media files it becomes Linux media player but it doesn't have "playlist
mode" when playing audios. I mean when I select *mp3 files to play, main
window disappears (only control panel visible). It would be nice if
after selecting audio files in main window playlist is displayed (like
in xmms for example). Is this possible to implement this in the future?

Regards,
Wodz