[MPlayer-users] Aspect Ratio

Corey Hickey bugfood-ml at fatooh.org
Sun Nov 3 09:42:02 CET 2002

I don't think there is any way. What you describe happens as a side
effect of -vo x11, but the hardware vo's scale automatically.

If you still want black borders, read the manual about -vop expand
to specify them on the command line.

Also, next time you start a new topic, compose a new email - don't
reply to an existing one (this keeps mail clients with threaded view
happy).

-Corey