[MPlayer-users] mplayer is too efficient!

Felix von Leitner leitner at convergence.de
Fri Nov 1 23:56:02 CET 2002

Thus spake Thilo Schulz (arny at ats.s.bawue.de):
> Anyways, I just let the "warning! this is FeFe" klaxons going off, I'm not
> even trying to discuss with him anymore ... it's simply futile.

You say that as if you ever tried.
I'm too old to waste time on IRC with under age stoners who play dress
up with Star Trek uniforms.

Whatever you think I did that caused this crusade or vendetta of yours, I
don't even remember it.  But don't let that stop you, it's not important.
Your mails here do speak for themselves.

Felix

PS: Reply-To set to me.  Let's end this drivel and return to mplayer.