[MPlayer-users] mplayer is too efficient!

Thilo Schulz arny at ats.s.bawue.de
Fri Nov 1 23:28:02 CET 2002

Hello,

> What a grrrrreat idea to share this relevant and inspiring piece of
> advice to this list.  It is obviously impossible to operate mplayer
> without knowing these well-researched facts.

Well, you can see what I meant. He has his own ways of coping with his fame,
our FeFe - and he always needs the last word.
btw ... why users need to know that Fefe's computer is overheating when he
uses mplayer is a riddle to me. Mplayer is a really nice program .. everybody
who's subscribed to this list should have figured that out by now ;)

Anyways, I just let the "warning! this is FeFe" klaxons going off, I'm not
even trying to discuss with him anymore ... it's simply futile.

 - Thilo Schulz