[MPlayer-users] playing a dumpstream

Michele Costantino M Soccio michelecostantino at lycos.com
Thu May 23 14:57:02 CEST 2002

Hi everybody.
I made a copy of a DVD to watch it later with
mplayer -dvd 1 -dumpstream /tmp/file.dump

but when I trie to play that file with Mplayer I can listen just to the english language, while other players (xine and videolan) let me choose which language I want.

Is there any other option (then -alang end -aid) to select the right language from a dump file using mplayer (and eventually mencoder)?

thank you
michele costantino