[MPlayer-users] P L E A S E ! ! !

Brian J. Murrell 7567cc328ce8a2856667ef7ee20ede6a at interlinx.bc.ca
Thu May 9 19:44:02 CEST 2002

On Thu, May 09, 2002 at 07:15:00AM +0200, Gabucino wrote:
> > Gabu dislike doc patches while he is too busy to do updating himself.
> I _generally_ don't dislike, only if I have a reason. And I really
> don't have time to review them nowadays. Not to mention that I'm a bit
> sad over the fact that noone reads/respects (including Arpi) the
> documentation/doc maintainer, so I've lost much interest. :((

As per my previous post.  Here is a fine example.  The hardest part of
any Open Source project is getting somebody to document it, because we
all know the developers don't like to document.

Here you had somebody who liked (or maybe didn't but was doing it
anyway) documenting and took him for granted and now he's moved on to
probably more rewarding projects.

But I will shut up now.  I think I have made my point.

b.

--
Brian J. Murrell