[MPlayer-users] P L E A S E ! ! !

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Thu May 9 19:19:01 CEST 2002

Gabucino writes:
 > > Gabu dislike doc patches while he is too busy to do updating himself.
 > I _generally_ don't dislike, only if I have a reason. And I really
 > don't have time to review them nowadays. Not to mention that I'm a bit
 > sad over the fact that noone reads/respects (including Arpi) the
 > documentation/doc maintainer, so I've lost much interest. :((

That is not true.

I would never have used and gotten involved in mplayer if not for the
excellent and extensive documentation.  Before I found mplayer I had
to boot Windows to view divx movies fullscreen, without the docs I
would not have come this far.

Your work is read and very much appreciated.  Thanks.

Diego