[MPlayer-users] Re: subtitles in mencoder

Sven Hartge hartge at ds9.argh.org
Wed Mar 13 20:04:01 CET 2002

Ponekker Zoltan <pontscho at makacs.poliod.hu> wrote:

>> [open] audio stream: 0 audio format: ac3 language: ja aid: 128
>> [open] audio stream: 1 audio format: ac3 language: en aid: 129
>> [open] audio stream: 2 audio format: ac3 language: unknown aid: 130
>> [open] audio stream: 3 audio format: ac3 language: unknown aid: 131

> Please upload this dvd title's ifo files to mplayerhq ! Enought the
> chapter 1's ifo.

> i wonder, what is the 'unknown' language :)

This is the "Ah! My Goddess DVD V1" from AnimEgo. It features a separate
effects soundtrack, meaning, the voices are on another track than the
environment sounds like rain splashing, wind breezing, etc. Nice if you
want to do your own dub ;)

I uploaded the IFOs as ahmygoddessv1-ifos.tar.gz into the incoming/.

S°

--
75 Things you don't want to hear from your Sys Admin.
46. I didn't think anybody would be doing any work at 2am, so I killed